Downloadable 3D model of a glass desk with tubular legs. Model is suitable for close-up renders, design visualization and real time applications.
- Ready to render. - Originally created with 3DS Max 2018. - All objects and materials are descriptively and uniquely named. - All objects are logically grouped, for easy selection and management. - Model is designed to look believable, even when seen from ground plane or overturned.
- Model geometry consists of quads only. - Each object geometry is independent from the others (no instances or references). - Model is compatible with subdivision without changing its original format. - Model consists of 18 objects. - Sealed geometry (no openings where backfaces would be visible). - All objects have unwrapped UVs. - No object have UV overlapping. - No isolated or coincident vertices. - No overlapping vertices of faces.
- Model contains 2,614 quads without subdivision (Turbosmooth disabled on Max versions). - Model contains 2,634 vertices without subdivision.
Materials and textures:
- All image paths are stripped. - Model uses 4 materials with no textures. - Each object uses only one material (no submaterials). - 3DS Max / V-Ray format includes a simple light setup to display the reflective properties of the glass and metal materials. - 3DS Max / V-Ray format includes one HDR map at 1024x512 (RoomWall.hdr), for the included simple light setup. - On 3DS Max, materials can be found on Slate Material Editor.
- Preview images depict the actual model, with no post processing. - All rendered preview images use subdivision level 2, unless otherwise stated. - All wireframe preview images use no subdivision, unless otherwise stated. - All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.60 for 3DS Max 2018, unless otherwise stated. The use of other versions may produce variations in the results. - Only default pose included. Other poses shown on preview images are possible by moving and rotating elements as pivots are placed properly. - Floor plane depicted on some preview images is not included in the files.
Units and measurement:
- Model uses real world scale. - Unit system is metric (centimeters). - Complete model dimensions: 110cm width x 74cm height x 60cm deep (3'7 9/32' x 2'5 3/32' x 1'11 19/32').
- This is a downloadable 3D model, not a real world object. - Both FBX and OBJ formats use simplified versions of the complex materials and will not render like the preview images. - V-Ray format requires V-Ray for 3DS Max properly installed on the computer. No other third-party plugin is required, on 3DS Max 2018. - Default Scanline 3DS Max format do not require any third-party plugin installed, on 3DS Max 2018. - FBX format preserves all the hierarchical grouping. - OBJ format does not preserve the hierarchical grouping, but UV mapping and material assignments are preserved. - For your convenience, all 3DS Max files have Subdivision Level 2 applied to the top group of the model by default. You can disable this by unchecking TurboSmooth on the modifiers stack.