- Uso editoriale consentitoGli usi estesi possono aver bisogno di spazi
La proprietà intellettuale raffigurata in questo modello , includendo il marca "mikhail kalashnikov", non è affiliata o sostenuta dai titolari dei diritti originali. Sono consentiti usi editoriali di questo prodotto, ma altri usi (ad esempio all'interno di giochi per computer) potrebbero richiedere autorizzazioni legali da parte di proprietari di proprietà intellettuale di terze parti. Ulteriori informazioni .
This scene can be used for film animation. It includes all the objects as shown in the renders & also include textures.
The original scene was rendered in Maya 2009, and the scene comes with a standard V-Ray rendering setup, but it can be easily convertable to any rendering system.
AKS-74U A pair of AKS-74U carbines.
In 1979, a shortened carbine variant of the AKS-74 was adopted into service with the Soviet Army: the AKS-74U (U—Ukorochenniy, lit. Shortened), which in terms of tactical deployment, bridges the gap between a submachine gun and an assault rifle. It was intended for use mainly with special forces, airborne infantry, rear-echelon support units and armored vehicle crews. It is still used in these roles, but has been augmented by various submachine guns, and the AK-105. It is also commonly used by law enforcement; for example, each urban police foot patrol is issued at least one.
The rifle's compact dimensions, compared to the AKS-74, were achieved by using a short 210 mm (8.3 in) barrel (this forced designers to simultaneously reduce the gas piston operating rod to an appropriate length). In order to effectively stabilize projectiles, the barrel’s twist rate was increased from 200 mm (1:8 in) to 160 mm (1:6.3 in). A new gas block was installed at the muzzle end of the barrel with a new conical flash hider combined with a cylindrical muzzle booster, which features an internal expansion chamber that increases the weapon's reliability. The booster supplies an increased amount of residual gas from the barrel for the gas system. The chrome-lined muzzle booster also burns any remaining propellant thus reducing the gun's signature. The muzzle device locks into the gas block with a spring-loaded detent and features two notches cut into the flash hider cone, used for disassembly using the supplied cleaning rod. The forward sling loop was relocated to the left side of the carbine and the front sight was integrated into the gas block.
Geometry :- Polygonal Quads/Tris
Polygons :- 11352
Vertices :- 11688
Textures :- yes
Jointed :- no
Animated :- no
UV Mapped:- yes
Unwrapped UVs:- Yes,Mixed
Game Ready:- no
Format :- .mb,.fbx,.obj,.3dsmax,.3ds
Other Technical Details: This package contains 7 files:
1. For V-Ray users maya 2009: This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2010 to use this file.
2. For non V-Ray users maya 2009: This file does not use V-Ray materials and lights. This would render as per your local lighting used.
3. For V-Ray2 user Max 2010 This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2010 to use this file.
4. For non V-Ray uuser Max 2010 This file does not use V-Ray materials and lights. This would render as per your local lighting used
Files in this package: 1 Maya model file for use with V-Ray 1 Maya model file for use without V-Ray 1 3dsMax file for use V-Ray 1 3dsMax file for use without V-Ray 1 .obj 1 .3DS 1 .fbx 3 Textures: 1024x1024,1200x1200