* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 101 separate objects * 7 759 polygons (before subdivision and sweep nurbs) * 8 100 vertices (before subdivision and sweep nurbs) * 32 972 polygons (after subdivision [level 1] and sweep nurbs) * 33 652 vertices (after subdivision [level 1] and sweep nurbs) * Completely UV unwrapped (no overlapping) * Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer) * HDRI not included in the file * Camera, Lights, Sky and Background included in the file * No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 6 textures [4096 x 4096 PNG] * 2 textures [3072 x 3072 PNG]
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter) * Model dimensions: 57 cm x 41.9 cm x 42.2 cm (main box) * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
Cinema 4D file:
* In the User Data of the Main Subdivision Surface Object there are xpresso sliders to control the rotation of the knobs and the position of the antennas.
* The Power/Antenna cables are procedural (sweep nurbs), and the main spline of these sweeps are rigged (IK Spline). There are handles already in place to control the splines, so that the cables can easily take the desired shape.
OBJ and FBX formats exported as base mesh. Materials may need tweaking.