- 15 Physical Cameras (3dsmax 2014 version no cameras) - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - Used Exposition Control - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Render time 20 min (progressive metod) - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping (All 3d model) - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2014 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6 + Corona Renderer - Polys: 233182 - Verts: 242607
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- 3dsmax 2014 version full scene for Vray, but no cameras - FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - OBJ version comes without materials, however contains uvw mapping - 3DS version comes without materials, however contains uvw mapping
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.6 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive - The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 242040 - Verts: 252297
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion.