* This is a high quality, realistic, rigged 3D model of a Beyblade created using SOLIDWORKS 2017 SP1; * Dranzer V is a Balance-type Beyblade that uses the Magnacore System. It was Kai's third Beyblade and appears in Beyblade: V-Force series (the second season of original series).
* Since the model was created using 3D CAD software, the native file types are SLDPRT (SOLIDWORKS PART) and SLDASM (SOLIDWORKS ASSEMBLY). The part was later converted to STEP AP214 and STL file formats.
* The animation is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/0dd5eY535jA * It is also included in the product files. * Animation lasts for 26 seconds and shows two Dranzer V beyblades fighting in an arena; * Frame rate is 24 frames per second (624 frames in total).
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res animation close-ups, advertising, design visualization, games as a 3D model, etc; * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* All preview images are rendered with PhotoView 360, a SOLIDWORKS add-in.
* If you need any help regarding the model or animation, feel free to contact me. * If you need additional file formats, use can use the Free File Format Conversion. * Model represents 48 hours of 3D work, 72 hours of animation and rendering.