- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies: 357200 - vertices: 402000
- the castle is around 50x42m in dimension - the ground geometry around 100x100m - all objects are named and organzied with layers - most objects of same kind are collapsed - the ground uses a combination of displacement and Turbosmooth (3dsmax). the stack is still available (1.8 mio polies with 7 iterations) - you can reduce the render itations to safe polies. - for OBJ and FBX the gound is collapsed with all details (7 iterations, polycount: 1.8mio) - the castle without ground geometry has 357.200 polies
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - use asset tracking to point to the new maps folder - the scene uses vray materials - the ground texture is 6.2 x 5.8k pixels - the brick texture is around 4k - the wood texture is 2k
- the scene uses vraysun/vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax 2010 (native) - OJB - FBX
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.