- The area is 50 x 50 km - This model uses OSM data - The scene is prepared for 3ds Max and V-Ray Next - The images were rendered with V-Ray Next - The asset can be used with older V-Ray versions but results may vary - The preview images are render-outputs - The system unit is [cm] - The asset uses real world scale - Export formats are available (collapsed mesh) - Please contact support if you need further support
- The asset is optimized for use in 3ds Max with V-Ray - All materials are V-Ray materials - All lights are V-Ray lights - V-Ray material settings may not correctly translate to export formats - Usage with different software and renderer is not supported by the artist - Usage with different software and renderer may create different results - Support for different software and renderer is not given by the artist
- The stack of the model is collapsed - All objects are named and organized with layers - Layers are used (buildings, hightway, railroad, water) - See preview images for layer structure - Not all houses/buildings are included due to import restrictions or missing OSM data - See preview images for covered area - Landmarks are not fully modelled or detailed, only the imported data from OSM - The model is flat - no height information. - Polycount/Vertices of the trees: 998480 - 524202 - The trees are displayed as box (object properties) - All elements are placed on a V-Ray plane at 0,0,0 - The V-Ray plane will not be exported
- The scene uses V-Ray materials - All maps are in a seperate zip-archive - The model is not unwrapped - UVWs are applied using UVW Map Modifier
- The asset uses a V-Ray sun and sky - The asset was rendered using Linear Workflow
- 3ds Max 2017 (safed backwards-compatible from 3dsmax 2020) - FBX - OBJ
- Contact support if you need assistance with file formats - Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models - If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it - This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.