High detailed 3D model of 2015 Corvette Z06 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 18. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 17 textures, which vary in resolution from 44x44px to 2048x2048px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 102,663 faces and 113,227 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 407,812 faces and 431,373 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,631,248 faces and 1,677,963 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 102,663 faces and 113,227 vertices • medium: 407,812 faces and 431,373 vertices • high: 1,631,248 faces and 1,677,963 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 102,663 faces and 113,227 vertices • medium: 407,812 faces and 431,373 vertices • high: 1,631,248 faces and 1,677,963 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 202,486 faces and 124,273 vertices • medium: 815,624 faces and 454,696 vertices • high: 3,262,496 faces and 1,752,594 vertices