- Usos editoriales permitidosUsos extendidos pueden necesitar espacios libres
La propiedad intelectual representada en este modelo , incluyendo el marca "beechcraft", no está afiliada ni respaldada por los titulares de derechos originales. Se permiten los usos editoriales de este producto, pero otros usos (como en juegos de computadora) pueden requerir la autorización legal de terceros propietarios de propiedad intelectual. Obtenga más información .
This HIGH DEFINITION 3D aircraft model includes both the exterior AND detailed interior components!
Whether you need to use it in a simulator, video production, or for close-up renderings, this B200 poly setup and integrated mesh smoothing options make it very customizable depending on your needs.
The pre setup HDRI render scene that the aircraft comes in (3ds Max only) gives you the ability to insert any HDRI map into your scene and hit render! Use the layered Photoshop PSD file to quickly change your paint scheme to any of the aviation companies flying today.
- Accurate. Very clean geometry and poly setup
- Detailed interior and exterior components
- Separated flaps, rudder, elevators and ailerons, propellers
- High quality interior seating, paneling, tables, divan, cockpit, flooring
- Cut out windows, doors, emergency exits
- UVW mapped cockpit with main controls modelled
- Preset Vray HDRI scene with lighting
- 3DS Max Vray Materials and textures
*** Includes 10000 x 5000 HDRI map and vray 2.0+ render scene setup that was used to create the preview images.
*** Includes a High quality, 5000 x 5000px PSD file that makes editing the paint scheme colors, decals and logos fast and very easy.
The King Air 200 is a member of Beechcraft’s extremely popular twin engine King Air family of aircraft and has been in production since 1981.The US Army, US Air Force, US Navy, and US Marine Corps all fly versions of the King Air 200, known as the C-12 Huron, however it is used the majority of time for small commute, transporting of goods and people to remote locations.