|Geometrie:||Polygonal Quads only|
|Unverpackte UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
-Nice, clean topology with quads-only polygons. No n-gons or triangles.
-All support loops are in place, which means perfect model subdivision for better/smoother result.
- Model was builded in real world scale on millimeteric unit system (scene units - millimeters).
-Actual model size is: ~245 mm length, ~192 mm width, ~297 mm height.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All model elements are grouped in a one group on a single layer, so it's easily to moving all objects in model together and merge in scene.
- No unexpected objects in scene. Lights, cameras, hdri are not included.
-It's strongly recommended to apply at least 1 subdivision level (like turbosmooth in 3ds max) before rendering
-As Corona renderer (v-ray) is 3rd party render, you must have them or higher version to render this model as it is.
- All textures are placed in to separate .zip archive.
- All texture paths are stripped from the model, so just place .max file and textures in a same folder.
- .zip texture archive contains some textures that are not used in model but may be useful in other renderers.
- For other renderers small texture adjustment may be needed.
-Only .max files has grouping and materials, .obj and . fbx files haven't any grouping or materials
-No post production on preview images.
Maximus_helmet, textures 2048*2048 (diffuse, gloss, height, normal, reflection, roughness, ior, AO, specular) , All - .png