Customer Service Agent: Library Curation
Do you love 3D films and games? Do you love helping people? If the answer is “yes,” here is your chance to join a strong team who strive to offer the best service possible to over one million customers and artists around the globe.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an outstanding Customer Service agent for TurboSquid’s Library Curation team in our New Orleans office. We need a smart, organized, self-motivated person who is committed to quality assurance and creating the best experience possible for our customers and 3D artist base.
WHO WE ARE
TurboSquid is the world’s largest online marketplace for 3D models and has been around since 2000. The models sold here are used by game developers, news agencies, architects, visual effects studios, advertisers, and creative professionals around the world. Whether you're a 3D artist or not, you've probably seen TurboSquid models hundreds of times and didn't know it!
WHAT WE VALUE
- Passion for fostering customer and artist loyalty
- Innovation and problem-solving
- Drive to continually improve processes and performance
- Strong work ethic with a flair for fun
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As the clear industry leader, TurboSquid hosts over 800,000 pieces of digital content from artists around the globe. Through our Digital Brand Management Services, we are also the official licensee for a number of well-known companies, such as Ford, General Motors, and the United States Postal Service. In this role, you will be reviewing officially licensed content and assisting customers who have purchased that content. You will also be handling copyright, licensing, and site abuse inquiries and reports as well providing research and support for various internal projects designed to maintain and improve the quality of our library.
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Good eye for visual details
- Integrity, creativity, initiative, intellectual curiosity, positive attitude and desire/ability to work in a non-traditional work environment
- Ability to retain and manage details when working on daily tasks and special projects
- Proactive problem solving abilities with superior customer service skills to address issues promptly and accurately
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance and prioritize tasks and function well when work gets intense
- Ability to evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our customer experience
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team
YOU'LL GET BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Fluency in more than one language
- Knowledge of digital media and/or 3D software
- Skills in MS Office, G Suite, JIRA, and/or Zendesk
- Proficiency in at least one 3D application
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If you have a natural ability to communicate and provide exceptional support to clientele across the globe, we’d love to have you on board! Please send your resume or CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before applying, we highly suggest that you review TurboSquid’s website, create a member account, peruse the site, and learn about our basic business model.
TurboSquid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Return to Jobs