The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "indian armed forces" and "boeing", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
* Detailed and high definition 3D model of the Multimission Maritime Aircraft P-8I Neptune in Indian Navy paint scheme.
* Animatable parts: Detailed landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers, flight control surfaces, bomb bay doors and L-3 Wescams electro-optical surveillance and targeting sensor.
* The model is armored with 2 general purpose bombs, 4 lightweight torpedoes (similar to type MK-54), 4 anti-ship guided missiles AGM-84-SLAM Harpoon. The rotary sonobuoy launcher system is modeled, it includes 7 sonobuoys, 3 ready to be launched and 4 inside the sonobuoy store.
* Also, the version without landing gear - 319515 polygons - for aerial scenes, is included.
* The scenes are NOT included.
History ********* The P-8I Neptune is a customized export variant of the US Navy's P-8A Poseidon multi-mission maritime aircraft (MMA), for the Indian Navy. It is the chosen aircraft to replace the Indian Navy's aging Tupolev Tu-142M maritime surveillance turboprops.