Ace Motor Corporation was a motorcycle manufacturer in operation continuously in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania between 1919 and 1924 and intermittently afterward until 1927. Essentially only one model of the large luxury four-cylinder motorcycle, with slight variations, was made from first to last.
In the fall of 1919, with the support of Max M. Sladkin of Haverford Cycle Co., Henderson started the Ace Motor Corporation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Ace motorcycle resembled the Henderson in general form, being a longitudinal four-cylinder motorcycle with chain drive, but Henderson had to be careful not to infringe any trademarks or patents that would have been owned by Excelsior at the time. Production began in 1920.
Native scene in C4D.
This product features:
- Watch the RIG function (*video on the downloads bar*)
- Easy access buttons for quick animation
- Xpresso rigged wheels with automatic rotation
- Rigged handlebar with chassis banking and dedicated slider, for easy access and animation
- Rigged vibrating engine with dedicated animatable button.