1. GRANT OF LICENSE. (a) You may install and use the Software on the hard disk of any single compatible computer you own. However, you may NOT under any circumstances have the Software installed on the hard drives of two or more computers at the same time; and you may NOT install the Software onto the hard drive of one computer and then use the original CD-ROM on another computer. If you wish to use the Software on more than one computer, you must erase the Software from the first hard drive before you install it onto a second hard drive, or else license an additional copy of the Software for each additional computer on which you want to use it.
(b) The application, demonstration, system and any other software accompanying this License, whether on disk in read only memory, or on any media, plus the related documentation and fonts, are licensed to you by the authorized publishers. You own only the disc or other physical media on which the Software and fonts are recorded, but the authorized publishers or their Licensors retain title to the Software, related documentation and fonts, as well as any copies thereof which may exist.
(c) This software is provided as a bundled product. You may NOT, under any circumstances, separate or unbundle any title from the software package.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Software contains the copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. In order to protect them, and except as permitted by applicable legislation, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to human-perceivable form. You may NOT modify, network, rent, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works based upon the Software in whole or in part. You may NOT electronically transmit the Software from one computer to another or over a network. Nothing in this agreement constitutes a waiver of authorized publisher's rights under the U.S. Copyright law or any other federal or state law.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may NOT rent, lend, or lease this Software. However, you may transfer this license to use the Software to another party on a permanent basis by transferring this copy of the License Agreement, at least one unaltered copy of the Software, and all documentation. You must, as the same time, either transfer to the other party or destroy all your copies of the Software. Such transfer of possession terminates your license from us. Such other party shall be licensed under the terms of this Agreement upon its acceptance of this Agreement by its initial use of the Software. If you transfer the Software, you must remove all copies from your hard disk and you may NOT retain any copies of the Software for your own use.
THE AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER EXCLUDES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
[LIMITATION OF LIABILITY]
THE AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DIRECT DAMAGES, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES(INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) EVEN IF THE AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE AUTHORIZED PUBLISHER WILL HAVE NOT REPLACE A DISK/DISC DAMAGED BY ACCIDENT, ABUSE, OR MISAPPLICATION.
4. TERMINATION. This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by destroying the Software, related documentation and fonts and all copies thereof. This license will terminate immediately without notice from the authorized publisher if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination you must destroy the Software, related documentation and fonts and all copies thereof.
FBX PhysX Exporter is a plugin that extracts the PhysX information and embeds it into an FBX file which has been exported through the standard FBX plugin.
FBX PhysX Exporter also adds the PhysX information into the user properties so the data can be used within Unity.
Currently the following is supported:
- All types of rigid body objects. - All Constraints. - Most force objects (wind, gravity etc). - Clothing.
An example c# script is included for Unity use. This script automatically assigns colliders and sets up the rigid bodies from the PhysX information.
How it works:
The PhysX information is attached to the corresponding FBX node (via a NodeAttribute) within the FBX file so location the information is easy. A custom node is also added to the FBX scene which contains the PhysX world information i.e gravity direction, gravity force values.
Currently this plugin will only work with the FBX 2014.2.1 exporter and 3DS Max 2014 (64bit).