- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "holden", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This is a model from the holden efijy - Old model, made around 2006 or so. Budget line are old models from us. you can use the models for all purpose.
* created in 3ds Max 2011 * three .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials 3ds max 2014 and 2011 model * Turbosmooth is still in the history for .max format (turbosmooth level 0 is set by default for all objects and with rendering level 2) * Separate objects like body, wheels. Total number of objects is 132. All objects are intelligently named * Materials inside, no textures. * Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray 2.20.02
* .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format. * .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2011 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
* .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 186,892 poly's and 96.384 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 791,232 Poly,s and 401.220 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 3,164,928 Poly,s and 1,593,376 vertices
* .obj, DWG, 3ds formats: • no MeshSmooth: 186,892 poly's and 96.384 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 791,232 Poly,s and 401.220 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 3,164,928 Poly,s and 1,593,376 vertices
For other format's let us know. You want a costum car? we can make very accurate cars for low prices, with interior, engine, chassis and more.