- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "iiyama", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High detailed Realistic (copy) 3D Model of Iiyama Pro Lite Display
Rendered in 3ds Max 2012 using V-Ray 2.30.01
Original file format: 3ds Max 2012
• Ready to render • Clean topology • Clean geometry (checkmate lite checked) • Good edge flow • Ready for subdivision • Pivot points aligned for real-world like rotation • organized scene with hierarchy and helpers for easy manipulation of the objects • All objects and materials have suggestive names • Real world scale (system units - mm) • Model centered at origin (0, 0, 0)
• Render scene with 3 light(s) and a background set (3ds Max 2012 Version) • Clean 3d model file • 3 texture file(s): 1 x (JPG 2048x2048) 1 x (TGA 2048x2048) 1 x (TGA 4096x4096)
* OBJ and FBX files successfully open and tested in Maya 2013.
* Apply a turbosmooth modifier with the parameter smoothing groups for the desired level of detail.