The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "zonta mobili", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This is a model of a 2001 Jordan EJ11. Included are the liveries for both cars used in the 2001 season. The car was different from its disappointing predecessor, the Jordan EJ10. The EJ11 now had seven gears instead of the previous car's six, and also featured a much higher nose (resulting in a shark-based livery). But, most notably, the team now had works Honda engines, replacing the Mugen Honda engines used for the previous three years. Much was expected of the EJ11. After the disappointing 2000 season, where the team finished only sixth in the Constructors' Championship, the EJ11 was expected to return the team to the very front of the grid. The car was very fast in pre-season testing, regularly topping the time sheets at many tracks. The team's lead driver, H-Harald Frentzen, claimed it was the best car he had ever driven, and that he could become champion driving it. Jarno Trulli, the team's other driver, was equally optimistic. Many predicted that the EJ11 would be close behind Ferrari. and McLaren in the fight for the title honours.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 29 separate objects. - This model contains 74,541 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF. - This model is V-Ray as a renderer.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer. - Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 12 textures in scene. - Textures are sized from 1304x1304 to 4096x4096. - Multiple Texture Resolutions are included. - PNG Texture included.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012. - Other formats exported: OBJ, 3DS, MAX (2012), FBX.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.