|3ds Max 2009||V-Ray 2.0|
|3ds Max 2009|
|Autodesk FBX 2009|
|Bonus scene render|
|Bonus scene, interior with|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, overlapping|
========== Summary Info ==========
Polygons :125, 988
Verts: 131, 182
Textures: 9 *.jpg files
+ 9 additional *.jpg for such formats as OBJ, FBX
+ 4 additional *.jpg for bonus scene
========== Available Formats ==========
The model is made and rendered in 3ds Max 2009 with V-Ray 2.0.
Also you will find a 3ds Max 2009 scene including the Recaro BL3520 Seat Default materials.
Other formats was exported for convenient, such as: fbx, obj.
============= Features ============
1. Textures are included. Textures are: two 4096*4096 pix, two 2048*2048 pix, five 1024*1024 pix.
2. 99% Accurate topology.
3. All materials are V-Ray materials included.
4. Available standard 3ds Max scene with Default materials, no third party plugin needed.
5. Parts are correctly named, grouped.
6. All materials are correctly named.
7. High Definition previews available.
8. Low wire, not collapsed TurboSmooth modifiers.
9. Bonus scene!
Please check supporting items to get exciting bonus scene, part of an airplane interior, ready to render.
(bonus scene available only as 3ds Max 2009 V-Ray 2.0)