An artistically beautiful, detailed and accurate depiction of the very complex human brain. Perfect for medical or educational videos and documentaries as the cerebrum above can be removed to reveal the internal components in true 3 dimension.
Features: ========================================== 1. Realistic, detailed and medically accurate. Most brain models to not depict the organic form of the cerebrum and cerebellum correctly.
2. The outer Cerebrum extends to the inner halves to end at the Corpus Callosum.
3. The 2 halves of the Cerebrum do not look symetrical when placed together, resembling an actual brain.
4. Internal details of the brain modeled as actual 3D components and fitted together nicely in an easy to understand manner. Most brain models either use a texture image or provide a overly simplified depiction.
5. Also included, a separate Cerebrum that is further divided and color coded into the 4 lobes: Frontal, Parietal, Temporal, Occipital.
6. All components correctly named in the scene and components organised in layers.
7. A transparent human model is included free to give a sense of the brain's location.
8. Optimized and clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth/MeshSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI / Lightwave, HyperNurbs in C4D and Subdivision in Blender, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly and detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating. ==========================================
No special plugins needed. Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models and we proudly stand behind all our products. Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.