|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Apr 13, 2016
|Great model, well designed!!|
1. Realistic, good detail & medically accurate. Most brain models to not depict the organic form of the cerebrum & cerebellum correctly.
2. The outer Cerebrum extends to the inner halves to end at the Corpus Callosum.
3. The 2 halves of the Cerebrum do not look symetrical when placed together, resembling an actual brain.
4. Internal details of the brain modeled as actual 3D components & fitted together nicely in an easy to understand manner. Most brain models either use a texture image or provide a overly simplified depiction.
5. Also included, a separate Cerebrum that is further divided and color coded into the 4 lobes: Frontal, Parietal, Temporal, Occipital.
6. All components correctly named in the scene. Components organised in layers in Maya, Max & XSI.
7. A transparent human model is included free to give a sense of the brain's location.
8. Optimized & clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
Cerebellum, Cerebrum, Corpus callosum, Frontal lobe, Temporal lobe, Parietal lobe, Occipital lobe.
Spinal Cord, Pons, Midbrain, Thalamus, Optic chaism, Hippocampus, Amygdala, Basil, Ventricle, Olfactory bulb, Fornix, Hypothalamus, Pituitory gland, Pineal gland, Mammillary body, Limbic system.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth/MeshSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and HyperNurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.