- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "viewsonic", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality detailed model of ViewSonic Viewpad 7 tablet. Original file format is 3ds Max 2008. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 RC3.
Based on both subdivision and polygonal geometry (sub-d and polygonal objects are separated by layers in .max format). Sub-d part of model has TurboSmooth modifier with 2 iterations. Model with TurboSmooth modifier applied has 125229 polygons and 65103 vertices.
1. max_vray.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- VP7_vray.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray materials and renderer setup. Studio does not include cameras; - VP7_vray_no_studio.max - scene without studio, just renderer setup and V-ray materials; - VP7_vray_lowpoly.max - scene without studio, just renderer setup and V-ray materials. TurboSmooth modifier are not applied;
2. max.zip contains .max files with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
3. fbx.zip and obj.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
4. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop .psd format.