|3ds Max 1.0||Other|
- A-Frame, 96 polygons and 2 different skins.
- Dumpster, 171 polygons and 4 different skins.
- Roadblock, 14 polygons and 2 different skins.
- Mailbox, 49 polygons and 2 different skins.
- Fire barrel, 74 polygons and 2 different skins.
- Trashcan, 22 polygons and 2 different skins.
- Traffic cone, 41 polygons.
- Pallet, 120 polygons.
As a bonus you get a brick model (32 polygons) and 3 different can models (74 polygons each). All texture mapped of course, and the can uses the same texture map for all three models to save resources.
All items comes in both a .max scene as well as FBX files for easy import into for example the Unity game engine. The texture maps are delivered as either bmp or jpg, and most come in two different quality settings.