- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
1. 2 Swat Skins with adobe PSD source file and PNG format.
2. 1 Desert Storm Skin with adobe PSD source file and PNG format.
3. 1 Metallic USMC Skin with adobe PSD source file and PNG format.
4. 1 Storm Trooper Skin with adobe PSD source file and PNG format.
5. 1 Red and 1 Blue Metallic Skin with adobe PSD source file and PNG format.
6. Max 9 source file with rigged biped.
7. Individual parts in 3ds format.
8. Entire mesh in 3ds format.
9. Exported Torque DTS file (Ready to Drop in Game!)
10. Additional Free Amped Bot 102 Max 5.1 files.
Poly's are at 4,592... acceptable for in game performance. We are working to produce a new droid with 3 levels of detail based on this droid for a new product. Additional skins are being created, and will be sold as an add on pack to this droid. It will be supported for future models as a base line of new droids and game characters.
Jointed animation reduces CPU cycles required for mesh deformations for fantastic in game performance!
Each component is modular and all the pieces for head, chest, arms and legs etc... have been exported to 3ds format for use in other modeling tools.
Model is in 3DS and Max Format, it has been rigged to the max biped, and exported to DTS format for the Torque Game Engine. Download free preview to play the robot in game! The Robot Also Exports well to Half Life / Counter Strike, Quake / Doom and the Unreal Tournament game engines.
4 Skins Included. Red, Blue, SWAT and USMC. Model dynamically changes skin in downloadable demo.
The robot makes a great in game companion, standing at a little over two meters tall the proto droid provides high performance as a game chararacter.
In addition to the robots low poly feature he is a segmented model. This means that his bones move one and only one segmented piece of his mesh. There are no skin or physique modifiers which cause the mesh to deform in real time. This means that additional CPU and graphics card processing cycles are saved. The robot is lean and mean when it comes to performance. You should be able to have dozens of robots running about in your game.
Purchase price includes the source files for modification. These include the Max Files, 3D studio files and the default Adobe Photo shop files used to create robot's skin. The Max files are made with Max 9 and character studio. A sample file with an older bot created in max 5.1 is included. The 3ds shapes can be imported to the 5.1 format for older versions of Max.
This Robot is 100% game ready for the Torque game engine. He has already been exported to DTS format for you.
The robot model is linked to a biped which is also provided. He has been uvw unrapped with 4 skins. Robot works with default animations provided in the TGE.
Additional Free Skins (Such as the Storm trooper) are also available for free for the Proto Droid on turbo squid. This is Amped Labs way of saying thank you for being a customer!