Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Operating System:||All Windows|
|Software Source Code Included:||No|
May 13, 2010
- Creates brick textures from virtually any source image
- Textures are perfectly seamless in horizontal and
vertical direction without any post-editing.
- Different built in brick pattern generators for
regular and irregular brick patterns
- Integrated brick variation algorithms help to
create more natural brick distribution
- Import and Export of many common file formats
(bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif)
- Supports some special texture types for texturing
brick borders, arches, vaults or columns
- New version 1.5.3 supports generation of highly
detailed brick surface Normal Maps
Who uses Bricks'n'Tiles?
- Architects who want to render their buildings with exactly the same look-and-feel as the real surfaces will have.
- Game Developers who want to create seamless wall, floor and roof textures with bump maps and specular maps faster and with a much better visual quality than hand-crafted brick textures.
- 3D Artists who want to have full control over the mood of the scene rather than spending their time with creating and adjusting every texture map manually.
Operation System: Windows XP
(If you want to run it under Windows 98,
please download and try the Trial Version first.)