|Portable Document Format|
It is aimed towards beginners with no prior modeling experience, but novice users who wish to learn the spline modeling technique will also benefit from this guide.
Users will learn how to model, texture, and render their first models using the spline modeling technique. With dozens of screenshots, diagrams, and examples, this guide is easy to understand and follow.
The text in this guide is written and edited with a casual but professional feel. The guide is presented in an easy-to-read PDF format.
This guide covers:
- The basics of navigating the 3DS Max environment (Main toolbar, viewports, panels, and more)
- Spline modeling concepts and tips
- Complete step-by-step tutorial for creating a spline model (computer CRT monitor)
- Simple texturing and materials
- Enhancing the scene with lights, shadows, and a background
- Examples of completed spline models