- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "vortex optics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- This is a high quality, nextgen low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2014. - This Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12X40 Riflescope model is low poly and ready for use in games or renders. - Model is in real world scale >> 63mm x 360mm x 63mm - System Unit: millimeter - V-Ray shaders and materials included. - Previews rendered with V-Ray. - This model contains 7 separate objects. - All the objects, materials and textures of the model are properly named. - There is 2 texture sets, such as riflescope_clean and riflescope_dirty.
- 8 high resolution texture maps belong to the model per set: - Diffuse (4096 x 4096). - Normal (4096 x 4096). - Reflection (4096 x 4096). - Glossiness (4096 x 4096). - IOR (4096 x 4096). - Emissive (4096 x 4096). - Opacity (4096 x 4096). - Height (4096 x 4096).
- Additional 7 PBR textures are also available per set. - BaseColor (4096 x 4096). - Normal (4096 x 4096). - Roughness (4096 x 4096). - AO (4096 x 4096). - Metalic (4096 x 4096). - Emissive (4096 x 4096). - Height (4096 x 4096).
- Unity & Unreal asset pack also included It contains the low poly FBX file and the 4K textures.
- Blender file is set up with cycles render & principled bsdf shader, it contais the necessary 7 PBR textures in 4K size per set.
- As you can see in the pictures, you can render it with full close-up by keeping beautiful details. - This model is not intended for subdivision.
- Polys: 5335 - Tris: 10618 - Verts: 5801
File formats, other than 3ds Max, exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
Please RATE this product if you are satisfied. Also check out my other models.