Manually sculpted and textured, highly detailed human skull. Ready for high-quality rendering.
- Sculpted in Zbrush from reference images. - Retopology and UVs made in Maya. - Diffuse, normal and displacement maps baked in Zbrush from polypainted high-resolution sculpt. - AO and custom roughness/gloss maps made in Substance Painter. - Uses UDIMs for texturing
|| Polygon Count ||
- Low-resolution mesh: 11 389 polys
- Medium-resolution mesh: 35 390 polys
- High-resolution decimated mesh: 2 148 590 polys
- Full-Resolution Zbrush Sculpt: 32 106 752 polys
- All textures are 4K - 3 UDIMS for each type of texture - All 'tif' files as well as 2 alternate 'exr' gloss and roughness files
|| Other relevant notes ||
- Includes displacement maps for high-detail renders. The Maya scene file included has been optimized for rendering with Arnold. Although you can still use the maps on any renderer.
- All maps included require a 3D package that can handle UDIMs. Most 3D packages are UDIM-compatible, like Maya, 3DS Max, Marmoset Toolbag, etc.
- Includes a render-ready Maya scene with lights, 2 different LOD meshes, a decimated high-resolution mesh, a Zbrush tool of the original sculpt for baking of new textures/ LODs and texture maps.
- No skull interior or teeth roots. Not sculpted from a 3D-scanned base.