- Detailed 3D model of the WC-135 Constant Phoenix in US Air Force (USAF) paint scheme.-
- The model is provided with many parts that can be animated such as spoilers, flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudder, landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers, cargo door and crew access door. Its delivered with all its parts in static position, as it is shown in the main preview. It is not rigged nor animated. The pivot points are centered on the origin.-
- The interior of the cabin is modeled at the level shown in the previews. About the cockpit, only the floor and thickness of its walls are modeled.-
- Textures are included, applied and mapped so, the model is ready to render.-
- Light setup and scenes shown in the first fourteen previews are included only in the .max format Mental Ray renderer. They can be obtained by selecting the cameras related to each. Gamma value for this file was set at 1,8.-
- .max format Default Scanline renderer, does not include light setup nor camera views.
- Real-world scale. Units are in meters.-
'The WC-135 Constant Phoenix is a special-purpose aircraft derived from the Boeing C-135 and used by the United States Air Force. Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere for the purpose of detecting and identifying nuclear explosions. It is also informally referred to as the 'weather bird' or 'the sniffer' by workers on the program and international media respectively.' (From Wikipedia)