* Detailed and high definition 3D model of the Multimission Maritime Aircraft P-8A Poseidon in Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) paint scheme.
* Last update: November 2018.-
* Animatable parts: Detailed landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers, flight control surfaces, bomb bay doors and L-3 Wescams electro-optical surveillance and targeting sensor.
* The model is armored with 2 GBU-31 JDAM bombs, 4 lightweight torpedoes (similar to type MK-54), 4 anti-ship guided missiles AGM-84-SLAM Harpoon. The rotary sonobuoy launcher system is modeled, it includes 7 sonobuoys, 3 ready to be launched and 4 inside the sonobuoy store.
* Also, the version without landing gear - 319515 polygons - for aerial scenes, is included.
* The scenes are NOT included.-
The P-8A Poseidon MMA is the preferred aircraft to replace the Royal Australian Air Force fleet of Lockheed AP-3C Orions. The last AP-3C is scheduled to be retired in 2018, after nearly 30 years of service.-