Gem light is defined by the visual interplay between the handcrafted ceramic core and outer glass. Layers of hand carved ceramic components imitate the form of a blossom, a sprout or a gem, surrounded and protected by a glass layer.
- The model is based on the original manufacturer dimensions and technical data.
- Modeled in 3ds Max 2014, rendered using V-Ray.
- Model, textures and materials have unique logical names.
- The V-ray materials are set up with gamma 2.2, shaders and textures are included.
- Correctly scale of the original objects, object at 0.0.0.