The model represents a pair of standard 19-inch (IEC 60297) rackmount vertical rails typically used in stands, racks and enclosures for mounting professional electronics (server computers, audio/video, telecom equipment and accessories).
Ready to use for fast electronics hardware design prototyping, creating presentations with appropriate sized rack equipment models etc.
Model ultimately consists of quads only. Renders done with native Filmic Base Contrast profile (settings stored in file as well).
- all units are metric;
- size (vertical): 8 rack units (RU);
- dimensions: 1-inch (2.54 cm) side, 3 mm thick;
- width: standard for the industry, Center-to-Center Mounting Hole Dimension: 46.51 cm;
- mounting holes - round, M6;
- all edges beveled (no sharp / right angles) for better close up look;
- all geometry cleaned up;
- UV map unwrapped for future extended uses.
- 3 predefined materials included (PowderCoatedBlack (default applied), PaintedBeige, ShinyBlack);
- all materials are procedural PBR, based on modern Principled shader, thus compatible with other software like Unreal Engine, Renderman etc.