- Detailed 3D model of the E-3F Sentry. Paint scheme: Armee De L`air - French Air Force.-
- Last update: November 2018.-
- The model is provided with many parts that can be animated such as radar dome, spoilers, flaps, ailerons, slats, elevators, rudders, landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans and thrust reversers. Model is not rigged nor animated. The pivot points are centered on the origin.-
- Textures are included, applied and mapped so, the model is ready to render.-
- Polygon count for Lightwave, Cinema 4D and Maya files:
Faces: 229598 Vertices: 233589
- The scenes are NOT included. The model is delivered with all its parts in a static position and the landing gear down.-
History ******** The AWACS Role - The AWACS is the world's standard for airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) systems. The 707 AWACS uses combat-proven mission systems to fill the needs of both airborne surveillance and command and control (C2) functions for tactical and air defense forces. This surveillance system includes a flexible, multi-mode radar, which enables AWACS to separate maritime and airborne targets from ground and sea clutter returns that limit other present-day radar. Its radar has a 360-degree view of an area, and at operating altitudes it can detect targets more than 320 kilometers (200 miles) away. AWACS mission equipment can separate, manage and display these targets individually on situational displays. Currently, 66 707 AWACS aircraft, designated the E-3, are in service worldwide with the United States, NATO, Saudi Arabia, France and the United Kingdom. Its value was clearly demonstrated during the Gulf War, and the E-3 is credited as a key to the success of American and allied air forces. Since 1992, E-3 AWACS aircraft have flown more than 5,200 missions over Eastern Europe in support of U.N. resolutions against the former Yugoslavia. The E-3F is the production aircraft for the French Air Force to E-3C standard with CFM56 engines and French modifications.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.