High detailed 3D model of 2017 AVENGER WARRIOR CAR Model with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 ,2017 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 4. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, which vary in resolution from 3072x3072px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2017 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2017 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 128,160 faces and 3148 vertices vertices
- .fbx, .3d max , cinema 4d and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): low: 128,160 faces and 3148 vertices
- c4d formats (3 files included for each format): low: 128,160 faces and 3148 vertices
- .3d max format (3 files included): low: 254,775 faces and 3148 vertices