- This is a model of a Roman shield also known as Scutum. This is the earlier version of the most common used Roman shield.
- Originally created in Blender v2.78c and rendered with Cycles render Engine. - This model was constructed with attention to details and historical accuracy. ___________________________________
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc). ___________________________________
|| SPECS ||
- This model contains 19 separate objects. - This model contains 30,688 polygons without subdivision. - This model contains 122,752 polygons with subdivision level 1. - This model contains 30,688 quads, 0 tris, and 0 ngons. - This model contains one PBR Cycles material which is applied to the whole model using a combined UV. - This product includes 2 Blender versions with and without presentation stage set-up (separate downloads). ___________________________________
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with built-in Cycles Renderer. - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are included in the file. - If you render this file using a different renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails. ___________________________________
|| TEXTURES ||
6 4K textures in PNG format:
1) Base color (Albedo) 2) Normal map 3) Roughness 4) Specularity 5) Reflectivity 6) Color ID map ___________________________________
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale according to historical resources. - Units used: Centimeters. Model is approximately 1,2 meters tall and 75 cm wide. - Scene objects are placed in a single layer and attached to a single axis object for better control. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed. ___________________________________
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Clean Source File does not have the presentation stage set-up and will not render like the preview images, even though the rendering settings are retained. - File formats other than Blender exported as base mesh (not smoothed). - Original quality is only guaranteed on .blend format. - Please keep textures inside the same directory as the model in order to work properly. - Model represents 14 of hours of 3D work.