- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "minotti", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- The asset is prepared for Unreal Engine 4.13.1 - The preview images are screenshot from the baked scene - The pivot of the asset is at 0,0,0 - The studio scene is not included - The asset includes a material collection of 31 various materials; see attached preview image - The asset might not have materials assigned but they can easily be dragged from the library into the material slot - Copy the material library into the root-content folder
- The model is collapsed to one single object - The model is suitable for closeups - All objects and materials are named - The object is unwrapped for UVW Map Channel 2 - The unwrapping method within 3ds Max was a flatten mapping with packed clusters
>>> Import Instruction
- Unzip the archive and copy the files into the project-root-content folder - This will relink all assigned materials - If copied into a subfolder, you might loose texture and material links ----- - If you import the FBX file make sure you uncheck 'Generate Lightmap UVs' - The FBX archive also includes the textures
- UE4 shaders are included
- Unreal Engine 4.13.1 - FBX
>>> Contact Turbosquid support if you need assistance with file formats >>> Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.