Realistic production ready asset with high detailed textures sutble for close-up renders. Modelled within 3ds Max 2016 and rendered with Vray 3.20.03.
- - -
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/turbosmooth/open subdiv function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Model comes with Vray materials and textures assoiated with it.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named and placed on it own layer for ease of scene management.
- Assets pivot in within it's center and transforms are frozen.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No plugin's required.
- Model does not include any enviornments or lighting set-ups used within the preview images.
- File Formats: 3ds Max 2013 - 2016, OBJ and FBX
Textures Formats: - (8 .png) 2048 x 2048 - (2 .psd) 2048 x 2048
- - -
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.