- The area is 50 x 50 km - This model uses OSM data - The scene is prepared for 3ds Max and V-Ray Next - The images were rendered with V-Ray Next - The asset can be used with older V-Ray versions but results may vary - The preview images are render-outputs - The system unit is [cm] - The asset uses real world scale - Export formats are available (collapsed mesh) - Please contact support if you need further support
- The asset is optimized for use in 3ds Max with V-Ray - All materials are V-Ray materials - All lights are V-Ray lights - V-Ray material settings may not correctly translate to export formats - Usage with different software and renderer is not supported by the artist - Usage with different software and renderer may create different results - Support for different software and renderer is not given by the artist
- The stack of the model is collapsed - All objects are named and organized with layers - Layers are used (buildings, hightway, railroad, water) - See preview images for layer structure - Not all houses/buildings are included due to import restrictions or missing OSM data - See preview images for covered area - Landmarks are not fully modelled or detailed, only the imported data from OSM - The model is flat - no height information. - Polycount/Vertices of the trees: 366480 - 192402 - The trees are displayed as box (object properties) - All elements are placed on a V-Ray plane at 0,0,0 - The V-Ray plane will not be exported
- The scene uses V-Ray materials - All maps are in a seperate zip-archive - The model is not unwrapped - UVWs are applied using UVW Map Modifier
- The asset uses a V-Ray sun and sky - The asset was rendered using Linear Workflow
- 3ds Max 2017 (safed backwards-compatible from 3dsmax 2020) - FBX - OBJ
- Contact support if you need assistance with file formats - Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models - If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it - This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.
Invalid Payment Information.Please complete the required fields.For help: Chat or Contact Support.
Add a PaymentChange Method
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
You have insufficient credit to complete your purchase.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.