This is a model of a Wooden Dummy used for Kung Fu training. The wooden dummy is typically used in Chinese martial arts. It is associated with the martial art of Wing Chun and other kung fu styles of Southern China. The Wing Chun wooden dummy uses an arm and leg configuration designed to cultivate fighting skill and chi simultaneously.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 16 separate objects. - This model contains 22,208 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF. - This model is V-Ray as a renderer.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer. - Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 12 textures in scene. - Textures are sized from 164x156 to 1000x1373. - Multiple Texture Resolutions are included. - PNG Texture included.
- Model is built to real-world scale. - Scene objects are organized by groups.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012. - Other formats exported: OBJ, 3DS, MAX (2012), FBX.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.