- the scene is prepared for V-Ray - the preview images are render outputs - the main images shows the warehouse with some Photoshop work. The Photoshop file is included - polies Scene total: 2.855.195 / vertices: 2.902.460
- the stack of the model is collapsed - the model is high res and ready for closeups - all objects are named and organized with layers - the warehouse is 102x165m in dimension - the height is about 17m - the scene is optimized for interior shots. there are no details modelled for exterior shots.
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile
>>> Light setup
- the studio light setup is included
- 3ds Max 2012
HIRES MODEL OF AN OLD WAREHOUSE
>>> Scene Information
- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs (only the main image got some post in photoshop) - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies Scene total: 273403 / vertices: 265277
- all objects are named and organzied with layers - the model is 'closed' - it can be used for interior or exterior shots - some parts are grouped for easier selection - parts like the crane are collapsed into one object - the dimension of the warehouse is ~41x28m
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the materials are vraymaterials
- vraysky & vraysun & vrayphyiscalcam - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax Design 2010 (native)
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.