- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "waco", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
The WACO UPF-7 is a classic open biplane, very similar to the one used in Spielberg's 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'. With 600 units, this World War II model is the second most produced WACO F series variant, many of which are still in service. It uses the Continental R-670, a seven cylinder four-cycle radial aircraft engine, with 210 to 240 horsepower at 2,200 rpm.
The 3D model is made up to the highest industry standards. Supports subdivision rendering, boasts smooth topology and geometry and has uniform uv's on 10 tiles, of which symmetrical parts have been overlapped. The model comes with paint hull and cockpit textures and is modeled with rigging, animation and lighting pipeline's in mind. The W670 engine, like all other parts, is finished to the smallest detail.
- Length of the asset is 700 units or 700 cm. 1 unit = 1 cm
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- The asset's UV's are laid out over 11 tiles: - 6 tiles at 4096 x 4096 - 4 tiles at 2048 x 2048 - 1 tile at 512 x 512
- Textures are included for: - diffuse color - metallic - specular roughness