* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 241 separate objects * 71 373 polygons (before subdivision and sweep nurbs) * 72 693 vertices (before subdivision and sweep nurbs) * 74 791 polygons (before subdivision, after sweep nurbs) * 76 157 vertices (before subdivision, after sweep nurbs) * 299 164 polygons (after subdivision [level 1] and sweep nurbs) * 302 010 vertices (after subdivision [level 1] and sweep nurbs) * All quad geometry * Completely UV unwrapped (no overlapping) * Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer) * HDRI not included in the file * Camera, Lights, Floor, Sky and Background included in the file * No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 20 textures [4096 x 4096 PNG] * 3 textures [3072 x 3072 PNG] * 14 textures [1024 x 1024 PNG]
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter) * Model dimensions: 44 cm x 15.9 cm x 36.41 cm (not considering the cables and plugs) * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
Cinema 4D file:
* In the User Data of the Main Null of the Turntable there are multiple Xpresso Sliders:
1) Off / On-Up / Down: adjusts the position of the Function Lever, 2) Speed (33 / 45RPM): adjusts the position of the Speed Control Lever, 3) Dustcover Opening: adjusts the opening of the Dustcover (obs: the hinge springs are rigged and their deformation follows the dustcover opening accordingly), 4) Tracking Force Counterweight: adjusts the level of the counterweight, 5) Tracking Force Anti-Skate Knob: adjusts the level of the Anti-Skate Knob, 6) Lateral Weight Bar: adjusts the position of the Lateral Weight support bar, 7) Lateral Weight Weight: adjusts the position of the Lateral Weight along its support bar, 8) Tonearm Needle Cover Opening: adjusts the opening of the Needle Cover, 9) Tonearm Arm Rest Lock: adjusts the opening of the Arm Rest Lock, 10) Tonearm Arm Elevation: adjusts the elevation of the Tonearm, 11) Tonearm Arm Path: adjusts the position of the Tonearm along its path.
* The Power/Phono cables are procedural (sweep nurbs), and the main spline of these sweeps are rigged (IK Spline). There are handles already in place to control the splines, so that the cables can easily take the desired shape.
OBJ and FBX formats exported as base mesh. Materials may need tweaking.