01. General info: Scene contains 18 tulips, glass bowl, water, simple lighting and white background plane. Single tulip is made of 9 separate objects grouped together (2 leaves, 6 petals and stem). All other 17 tulips are instances of tulip group rotated and distributed in glass bowl. Tulips are empty inside.
Subdivision Surface Modifier OFF (excluded planar lamps and background plane): 2144 - Verts 1966 - Faces 3872 - Tris (quads translated to tris + tris in all meshes)
Subdivision Surface Modifier ON (excluded planar lamps and background plane): Subsurf level: 1-Stem and petals 2-Leaves, Glass Bowl and Water 18260 - Verts 17926 - Faces 35852 - Tris (quads translated to tris + tris in all meshes)
02. Lights: Simple three point lighting + additional front lamp for reducing fireflies inside glass bowl caused by refraction of light passing through thick glass.
03. Real World Scale: yes (X:55cm Y:61cm Z:50cm)
04. Scale/Rotation/Location: applied to all objects
05. Topology: quads with some tris N-Gons presence - none Poles with more than 5 edges presence - none T-Verts presence - some Coincident/Coplanar faces - none Overlapping/Coincident vertices - none Isolated vertices - none Normals facing out - yes Origin/Pivot Point location - (0,0,0)
06. UV Unwrapped objects: All objects with assigned textures were unwrapped. Glass Bowl and Water objects were not unwrapped. Stem object uses Leaves texture. Overlapping UV's - yes
07. Textures: Texture paths - relative Petals - 928x928 px: color map, normals map, specularity map +unused! color map for inner parts of tulips Leaves and Stem - 1203x4111 px: color map, normals map, specularity map
08. Hierarchy model: Flat File Structure - yes Meaningful names - all objects, meshes and materials Naming scheme - Names begin with capital letters, separated with '_' example: Anodized_Metal_Weights Groups - Objects are organised in groups.
Group_Tulip contains 2 leaves, 6 petals and stem objects. Group_Glass_Bowl contains glass bowl and water objects. Group_Tulips_in_Bowl contains all objects mentioned above and 17 instances of Tulip_Group. This group should be used in order to append tulips in glass bowl to other files.
Each group has its own parent in order to organising objects in tree-hierarchy. All parents are empty objects type: Plain Axes (size 5cm). These objects work as handles for moving, rotating and scaling each group objects together.
Parent_Tulip_Group_Handle is parent of Group_Tulip objects. Parent_Glass_Bowl_Handle is parent of Group_Glass_Bowl objects Parent_Instances_Of_Tulip_Handle is parent of 17 instances of Group_Tulip (Group_Tulip objects are not included) Parent_Lights_Handle is parent of 4 lamp objects. These objects are not grouped.
Background_Plane and Camera object are not part of any group and have no parents.
09. Additional and external applications info: All renders were made with Filmic-Blender OpenColorIO. This Blender application is free to download and is not required for rendering any object contained in scene, however rendering with default sRGB EOTF system may result in slightly different output
10. EXPORT FILES INFO. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND: This scene was made in Blender and for Blender. It was exported to .obj and .3ds extensions, but I cannot guarantee that infomations like modifies, shaders, materials, hierarchy or even meshes were not distributed due to that process.