* High quality, detailed model of a tree frog. * Textures are derived from actual photos and original images created with Photoshop. * Lightwave 3D object, setup scene with camera and light included. * Modeled originally in Lightwave 7.5, updated in Lightwave 11. * Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation of a tree frog using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter. * The tree frog is 78 mm from tip to vent
|| SPECS ||
* The Lightwave object has 2 layers. One is the tree frog and the other is the tongue. * The tree frog has 2398 vertices and 2450 polygons. * The tree frog contains 2296, 154 tris, and 0 ngons * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 2 UV maps. * This model is not rigged, but is positioned to rig easily.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Light and camera are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There is 1 UV map for major textures and a second for the eyes. * There are 4 individual surfaces in the model. * There are 4 images on the Lightwave model. * FrogC.png (Color), FrogS.png (specularity), FrogB.png (Bump) are 8192x8192 resolution. * EyesC.png is 1024x1024 resolution. * The same maps are applied to the OBJ, Collada and 3ds models.
|| GENERAL || * Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters. Tree Frog is measured 79mm from tip(nose) to vent. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES || * OBJ, 3ds and Collada zip files include all images. * OBJ, 3ds and Collada include 3 model files, low poly, high poly and tongue.