- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the scene includes the lightsetup - polies: 62.500 - vertices: 54.400
- all objects are named - 3dsmax: the objects have 2 Turbosmooth iterations (stack still available) - OBJ and FBX are the unsmoothed lowres (with thickness) versions...just apply the smoothing modifier of your 3d package - one towel has ~21.000 polies unsmoothed; 52.800 with 1 TS iteration; 162.000 with 2 TS iterations as shown in the previews
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the scene uses vray materials - the towels use bump maps...there are additional normal maps in the zipfile
- the scene uses a studio setup which is included - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax Design 2010 (Native) - OBJ - FBX
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.