* High quality, detailed model of a Street Clock on a pedestal with detailed signage. * Textures are Lightwave procedurals, actual photos and original images created with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. * There is an Adobe Photoshop psd file included to easily substitute the lettering on the clock. * The lettering can also be changed and updated on the 'broadway_header.png' and substituted. * Lightwave 3D object, setup scene with camera and 3 lights and image files included. * Modeled originally in Lightwave 7.5, updated in Lightwave 11. * Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation of a Street Clock using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter. * The Street Clock is 3.8 m tall.
|| SPECS ||
* The Lightwave object has 5 layers. One is the base clock and the other 4 are hour and minute hands for each side parented to the center of the clock and rigged for animation. * There are two setup scenes included with two variations of the street clock, one with gold Latin numerals and a dark field. The second is a white face with arabic numerals. * The Street Clock has 23,222 vertices and 24,027 polygons. * The Street Clock contains 20,938 quads, 3,089 tris, and 0 ngons * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 2 UV maps for placing the clock face image and the printing above the clock which is easily changed. * Clock hands are rigged and ready to animate for each side.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are only 2 UV maps on the model clock face placement and the printing above the clock face. (See images) * There are 14 individual surfaces in the model. * There are 8 images on the Lightwave model. An additional PSD file is included to facilitate placement of desired text above the clock. * 2 clock dials, header image are 2048x2048. Reflection map 778x1024. Gold leaf 900x900. Dirt map 512x512 tileable, grime 400x400 tileable, painted silver metal 250x250. * The same maps plus 2048x2048 bump maps are applied to the OBJ, Collada and 3ds models. * Texture maps for OBJ, Collada and 3ds are applied by UV maps in conversion. * Some adjustment may be needed to OBJ, Collada and 3ds maps.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters. Street Clock is 3.8 m tall, 0.9 m wide and 0.4 m deep. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES || * OBJ, 3ds and Collada zip files include all images. * OBJ, 3ds and Collada are a single object.