- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
Realistic high detailed Sci-Fi Soldier Female With The Sniper Rifle 3D model with high resolution textures and PBR maps.
The model has clean topology and it is good in any iteration of smoothing/subdiv.
Game ready model - can be used in game engines and realtime scenes.
Unity, Cryengine and Unreal engine friendly.
This asset is rigged in Blender. Check Turbosquid Cordy's marketplace to find simple, advanced or other versions of this product.
Blender 2.79 and 2.9+ friendly.
- The units of measurement during the creation process were meters.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- Rigged model - includes armature with clearly named bones;
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- The model consists of 5 meshes.
- Each mesh can be changed, removed, separated or joined.
- The model is ready for subdivision.
- Each mesh has fully unwrapped UVs.
- The object is rigged in Blender. It includes armature with 104 rigged bones.
- The model includes 3 emissive maps base textures: Yellow, Purple and White.
- All objects have 7 pbr materials, clear UVs, textures and maps.
Each material includes 4096x4096.png textures (Diffuse (Base Color), Metalness, Normal, Roughness, Emissive and AO maps).
All textures are in .png file format.
All textures, fonts and extra files are in 'Supporting items'. There are also textures in 'Blender' archive.
Model is in 3ds .blend, max (2012) .dae, .fbx, .obj, x3d (Extensible 3D), .stl,.c4d, .mb file formats. (.blend is native file format). Made and configured in Blender 2.79b from scratch.
The model has Armature with 104 clearly named bones.
Rigged models are in .blend (native), .fbx, max, .c4d, .mb and .dae file formats. All rigged files have 'Rigged' in the file name. All other files are simple.
The asset includes:
- Simple model without armature saved in the T-Pose;
- Rigged model saved in the T-Pose;
- Rigged model saved in the Custom-Pose (shown in the preview). Such files have been named 'With Rifle'.
- Rigged model saved in the Custom-Pose (shown in the preview). Such files have been named 'Posed'.
There's also Readme file with short instructions about the model and it's armature in .Blend archive.
The Readme file is also included in 'Textures And Other Files'.
Scene render used free hdri maps and backgrounds from HDRI haven (not included).
The rifle model is included. The model ID: 1503524
NOTE: The head model has been created from scratch. It's also included.
NOTE: This model may contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex).
NOTE: This asset is riggedin Blender. Check Turbosquid Cordy's marketplace to find simple version of this product.