- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "mass effect" and "nasa", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
========This is a model of a Spase Soldier 2========
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2014 * This is a high quality realistic sci-fi character 3d model.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale. *The scene measurements are in cm.
==============Rigging & Animation==============
The model is linked to CAT system bones, some objects are skin modifiers applied. Model is available in the rest pose. Only 3ds max file have a rig.
* This model contains 36519 polygons and 37766 verts.
Product contains 6 separate objects. Polycount: Head =1386 Helmet = 6470 Body =2380 Neck = 1394 Eyes = 1024 Gun = 22510 Editional geometry=2418
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.2 as Renderer without meshsmooth. * Lights and cameras are included in the file.
* Texture Resolutions : * Head 4096x4096 * Gun 4096x4096 * Body 4096x4096 * Helmet 4096x4096 * Neck 2048x2048
* Hair and Fur modifiers for eyelashes. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 72 hours of 3D work