This is an extremely detailed snowy mountain, using tilable procedural shaders based on slope and height. It is the product of months of research and work. Perfect for VFX, Advertisement, Learning or whatever you can think of using it for.
The second thumbnail is a pure render with no post production. The other thumbnails does include minor post work.
Post effects consists of Fog, contrast, color adjustments, and a background sky, nothing more.
The max file does include VrayEnvironmentFog
======================================== Includes two 3ds Max files ========================================
* 1 max file with the terrain + shaders + lighting * 1 max file with all the above + Forest Pack -Trees, -boulders and -grass. All the geometry used in Forest Pack are also included in the file.
======================================== Includes one 15000 x 7500 Day HDRI ========================================
This HDRI was used in the Primary Product Shots which are the first two thumbnails. It is a basic HDRI I created using 3D software. The HDRI's used in the other renders are not included.
======================================== Shaders ======================================== All shaders are vray compatible shaders
- Forest Pack Trees and Rocks accumulate snow as they move up the mountain using some advanced procedural shaders all native to 3DSMAX
- The mountain color shaders are all procedural based and tileable, therefore you can render very high res images. I have rendered up to 6K images and the detail held up really well.
- Snow, rock and grass are distributed using height and slope falloff masks. The main snow layer is applied using a prerendered 8K mask though, but edges are smoothed further using an additional layer of angled snow, therefore you could render closeups.
- Water Depth is controlled using a ramp to adjust colors. This also affects the Forest Pack rocks under the water.
There is one unique mountain in this file, the background mountain is a copy and rotated.
When you open the file you will see a preview mountain. This isn't the render version, it is a preview version used for Forest Pack distribution. The render version is a flat plane below that surface with a 8K Displacement map applied.
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.