* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 423 separate objects * 36 044 polygons (before subdivision, bevel deformers, cloner and symmetry instances) * 35 724 vertices (before subdivision, bevel deformers, cloner and symmetry instances) * 207 778 polygons (after subdivision [level 1], bevel deformers, cloner and symmetry instances) * 207 108 vertices (after subdivision [level 1], bevel deformers, cloner and symmetry instances) * Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer) * Floor not included in the file * Camera, Background and Lights included in the file * No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter) * Model dimensions: 98 cm x 191.5 cm x 43 cm * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* In the user data of the Main Null of the Shelf there are Xpresso Sliders to control the opening of the doors and drawers.
* Along the hierarchy of the Shelf model there are Nulls indicated in red and titled Objects to help position other objects in the shelf.