|3ds Max 2015||V-Ray 3.60|
|Maya 2015||V-Ray 3.2|
|Maya 2015||mental ray|
|3ds Max 2015||V-Ray 3.2|
|3ds Max 2015||mental ray|
|Cinema 4D R18||Advanced Render|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
- Model correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object
- Intended for subdivision
- Clean topology and perfect UVs.
- Model was built in real world scale on metric unit system (unit - millimeters)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Textures and materials are included and mapped in both formats.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- sphere 4096*4096 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, ior, normal)
- parts 4096*4096 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, ior, normal, emissive)
- frame 4096*4096 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, ior, normal)
- added metalness-roughtness + AO texture set
- added specular-gloss + AO texture set
- 3ds Max 2015 Vray 3.60
- .fbx multi format
All preview images are rendered with V-Ray and Marmoset Toolbag 3.
HDRI, light and cameras are not included.