The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "boeing" and "singapore airlines", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
- This is a 3D night scene of a freighter aircraft in loading operation.-
- All objects displayed in the previews are included.-
- The aircraft is a detailed 3D model of a Boeing 747-400 ERF painted in Singapore Airlines Cargo colors. It is composed of many parts that can be animated such as spoilers, flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudder, landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers, engine core cowls, radar dome, all cargo doors, general access doors and the ladder that communicates the cargo cabin with the upper deck. The interior of the cargo cabin is modeled at the level shown in the previews. About the cockpit and upper deck interior, only the thickness of their walls is modeled. The model is delivered as is shown in the first twelve previews, with all the cargo doors and cabin doors opened.-
- The aircraft loader devices are composed of scissor beams and platforms that can be animated. These vehicles are included in the scene carrying 2 containers each one and with all the scissor beams extended.
- Scaled to real world proportions. Units are in meters.-
- Gamma value was set at 1,0.-
- Light setup is included. Also, the cameras that allow to achieve the first twelve scenes shown in the previews, are included.-